Well, Many things!
This is a personal update. Some of you who have been following our journey, you know that we just arrived from our 100 days travelling around Europe. Talk about luck. We spent 21 days out of 100 days in Italy. From North to South. And it happened just right before the outbreak of corona virus in Italy and Europe as a whole. It is sad. We were not born during the time of the World War 2 or after. So, what we were told is that the situation today is the worst since the world war. The whole planet is essencially just shut. Full stop. We are fighting against an invisible enemy. All the borders are closed, physical and direct communication is reduced. And you can hear birds singing in the middle of Rome, Barcelona, New York or Paris.
BUT WE ARE HUMAN BEING AND WE CAN NOT STAY HOME FOR LONG!
YES WE CAN. We can do a lot of things at home during the time of crisis. In order to stay positive. So, Here are my tips to stay active and stay positive during lockdown:
- We are doing a workout routine for one Hour, 3 days a week. Via Instagram Live. There are 70 of us.
- Learn Cooking. Internet has a lot of resources to learning and experimenting the culinary world.
- Learn a language. I am trying to master my French. You could may be learn Chinese Language. Bon Courage.
- Excercise. There are a lot of workouts that you can do at home. Youtube is your friend.
- Photography during lockdown. Time to use your camera that you baught 5 years ago and barely used. Your subjects could be your family members, wife, girlfriend (s!) or yourself. For Real estate photography, you can experiment with your rooms. For Landscape photography , look outside the window and capture the beautiful sky and trees. If you have a cat or a dog, you can do wildlife photography. If you don’t have cat or dog, then you can open your windows again and capture Pigeons or crows on the trees. Sky is the limit.
- You can learn photo editing and video editing. Trust me, time will fly so fast.
- You can start blogging and vlogging. Thank me later.
- Learn coding.
- Update your life and relationship.
- Do not use Tinder. You never know who has what.
- Don’t do buy and sell.
- Watch all the classic movies and classic TV shows. New ones mostly suck.
- Have quality times with your partner, call your parents, spend time with your kids. You can actually teach them all the things above I mentioned.
So, here are my tips for what to do at home during Global Corona Virus Pandemic. Feel free to give me more ideas in the comment section. Most importantly, it is very important to stay positive. I am going to finish with a proverb in Bangladesh, a country where we face a lot of natural disasters every year.
DO NOT FEAR IF YOU SEE THE DARK CLOUDS IN THE SKY. BECAUSE THE SUN IS SMILING BEHIND THEM
It is going to be alright.